The office of the MSWD provides assistance to individuals and families who are victims of natural and man – made calamities.
- Distribution of relief assistance.
- Counselling to individuals and families who have been emotionally and psychologically depressed by the disaster.
- Evacuation Center Management.
- Provision of limited financial/material assistance for totally and partially damaged houses
CLIENT GROUPS: Indigent Persons or Families/disaster victims
- Certificate of Indigency/certificate of residency
- Barangay Police Blotter / Certificate from the Bureau of Fire Protection
- Picture of damaged property
TOTAL PROCESSING TIME:
1 to 15 minutes
5 to 15 minutes`